Landlord Insurance

It is a landlord's responsibility to arrange buildings insurance on their property, including cover for their own contents and public liability.

We strongly recommend that you take out specialist insurance aimed at landlords and tenants.

Are you a first time Buyer? Our experts are on hand to take you through your options

Having the correct cover protects and safeguards your needs as a landlord and often includes many additional features associated with letting property, including the risk of damage caused by tenants.

If you are already insured and consider that you have the necessary cover, you still need to inform your insurance company that you are going to let out your property. This is to confirm that your level and type of insurance cover are indeed appropriate and sufficient.

Adding Value

Our local agents value over 15,000 homes each year. Get a quick estimate online or book an appointment to discuss what we can do for you in more detail.

instant valuation In Person Valuation